A maximum of 2 papers for one author is allowed.
ALL submissions (initial and final) must be made on-line here.
If you need to modify the contact and paper information or resubmit your paper, this may be done until the submission deadline. Please use the web account you have created during initial submission, to edit or resubmit.
E-mail submissions will NOT be accepted.
IEEE Conference Submission Standards:
IEEE's new submission standards meet full-text Portable Document Format (PDF) submission specifications markedly improving display quality and value of conference documents available through IEEE Xplore.
IEEE is now accepting only files that meet these standards. Conferences technically sponsored by the IEEE or one of its organizations must provide a compliant PDF record, without exception.
- Download the IEEE PDF Requirements for Creating PDF Documents for IEEE Xplore - to provide authors with detailed information on how to prepare IEEE Xplore-compliant PDFs. At this location, you may also download a condensed set of instructions called "Simplified Requirements for Creating PDF Files for IEEE Xplore."
- Download a sample manuscript for a representation of the layout authors should use when preparing their papers. Download the MS Word template file doc template.
- For downloading LaTeX Templates and BibTeX style, click here paper templates . Please make sure to use the template"s conference mode and to respect the layout from the sample manuscript.
Steps for camera ready paper submission:
- Create your manuscript(s).
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account on IEEE PDF eXpress web site by using the Conference ID: 50328 .
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to ISETC2020 by accessing the paper account.
- IEEE and ISETC policy requires that you send a signed Copyright Form for each accepted paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article. For submitting the Copyright Form use Submit Copyright option from Authors Section.
- ISETC 2020 has registered for use of a new IEEE tool: IEEE PDF eXpress.
All conference articles submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility.
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
IEEE PDF eXpress web site: http://www.pdf-express.org/
Conference ID: 50328