All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of 4 pages for regular papers and 6 for invited papers. The A4 page format should be used. Standard IEEE manuscript templates for conference proceedings should be used and can be found at this link :
- word - http://ieeeauthorcenter.ieee.org/wp-content/uploads/Conference-template-A4.doc (A4 format).
- latex - http://ieeeauthorcenter.ieee.org/wp-content/uploads/Conference-LaTeX-template.zip
- ALL submissions (initial and final) must be made on-line from this web site (online submission).
- If you need to modify the contact and paper information or resubmit your paper, this may be done until the submission deadline. Please use the web account you have created during initial submission, to edit or resubmit.
- E-mail submissions will NOT be accepted.
To guarantee good quality proceedings contents, the format must comply with the ISETC2020 paper specifications (Paper format template). In particular, this means:
- A4 format (8.27"x11.69")
- Exactly 4 pages, double column format, including figures, tables & reference
- PDF file format only
- Do NOT page number your manuscript
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file
Violations of the paper format (A4) will not be accepted. Please respect the margins defined in the sample manuscript!
Do not forget:
- To send the filled in copyright form, available here or on IEEE website
- At least one author per paper needs to be registered for the conference in order to have the paper included in the proceedings!
Authors should present their papers using 10 - 20 slides (PowerPoint or pdf). Each presentation should last no more than 15 minutes; 5 minutes are reserved for questions.
The conference rooms are equipped with computers and video projectors.